News Portal Blog /This Blog Features All Trending And Hot News Around The WOrld, Viral Videos, POlitical and Community Gossips. Social MEdia Virals and Source of LAtest Viral News

++HOw To access Facebook Using Magic I.P│Log In With Ipis


Tags│Bakit di ako makapasok sa Facebook gamit ang Magic I.P??■How to Access Facebook With magic I.P■Facebook Log in Using Magic I.P■May Paraan ba Para makapasok/Maka log in sa Facebook Using Magic IPIS?■The Fastest way to Access Facebook Using Magic I.P/Easiest Method made by Sitelplus■

The First Procedure
Step 1. Go to this web Address:http://m.facebook.com
Step 2. Choose Alternative Log in
Step 3. User I.D and Password Input
Step 4. Enter

The Final Procedure
1.After You log in Using Facebook mobile
2.Go to your internet browser address bar then type "facebook.com"
3.Thats it! you are now in full Website view to your Facebook