News Portal Blog /This Blog Features All Trending And Hot News Around The WOrld, Viral Videos, POlitical and Community Gossips. Social MEdia Virals and Source of LAtest Viral News

++Carl Ocab is one of the most successful teenage bloggers on the net│Dean Hunt Interview


But remarkably, Carl was just 13 years old when he rose to fame with his hugely popular “make money online” website: www.carlocab.com

When I first heard that there was a 13 year old making blogging waves, I had to check it out, and I am glad I did. I contacted Carl and helped get one of his interviews on the Digg.com homepage with the headline: “Mommy, can I cash my Google Cheque yet?”

We really hit it off since, and I have been keen to interview him here at DeanHunt.

Despite being 13 years old and not a native English speaker, Carl has proved that if you are passionate enough, then no obstacles are too high,


Read All Comments [1][2][3][4].....Back to main post