News Portal Blog /This Blog Features All Trending And Hot News Around The WOrld, Viral Videos, POlitical and Community Gossips. Social MEdia Virals and Source of LAtest Viral News

Ang Paghubog sa Isang Manunulat


There is but one truly serious philosophical problem, and that is suicide.
Judging whether life is or is not worth living amounts to answering
the fundamental question of philosophy.
- Albert Camus

If I believed in an outside force that we wanted to call God,
and I believe that there is one, I think God would appreciate what I say,
because I can't see God wanting to create a world full of idiots.
- Marilyn Manson

It's asking a great deal that things should appeal to your reason
as well as your sense of the aesthetic.
- W. Somerset Maugham, 'Of Human Bondage', 1915

Agnostic (n). A God-fearing atheist

I don't care if it rains or freezes,
'long as I' got my plastic Jesus,
sittin' on the dashboard of my car;
It makes no difference if we hit a bump,
-he's held on by a suction cup,
sittin' on the dashboard of my car.
I can even go a hundr'd miles-an-hour,
as long as I've got that dee-vine power,
sittin' on the dashboard of my car.
- "Plastic Jesus," circa 1969, sign-on song of disk jockey Don Imis

...But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?
- Mark Twain

If we do not need to worship God six days in the week,
why do we need to worship him on the seventh?
- Lemuel K. Washburn